Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Poem

Ok so I've been having that writing itch lately again. Here's my latest creation.

Never Knew

Never thought I was lost,
until I was found.
Never noticed the sky,
until my feet touched ground.

I never minded the silence,
until I heard sound.
And I never realized I'd been alone,
until you were around.

Somehow you've taken over...
Every depth of my heart...
If I couldn't see your smile...
My day would never start.

You laugh play smile and such...
opening my eyes to see...
that I love you oh so much.

Your cries hurts sorrow and strife...
all are felt by me...
for you are my life.

And though sometimes...
it may not show...
you mean more to me...
than you'll ever know.

With that all being said...
no matter where we are...
or how far apart we've been lead...
you will always be my soul...
and always in my head.