Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Birthday

October 11th was my 26th Birthday.
Thursday, Oct 9th... There were layoffs at work. Not me but other people I know.
Blizzcon started on October 10th but of course we couldn't afford to go. That Friday I was offered the chance to go by a co-worker. But Patrick was upset I wished to go without him. Soooo I didn't.
Saturday... My friend/old guildie was throwing a party. Not related to my birthday but to Blizzcon. So we ended up going to it after dropping the kidlet off at my parent's house. Things were well for the most part but to sum it up it ended with a broken window... me having to pick up glass for 2 hours... and me screaming at Patrick for a while.
Sunday we were going to dinner with my family at Bennihanas. First my Sis and her family were all sick that weekend so they couldn't come to my b-day dinner. Then my parent's left the house right behind me... yet they managed to get to Bennihanas half an hour after us. They ended up going shopping for me inbetween leaving the house and getting to dinner... Wish they'd told us they were going to be late. And then it was these 2 HIDEOUS dresses... but ah well... Dinner was good though. They made some changes to the show... and Nathan only got upset once which was quickly quelled by a slice of lemon from the bartender.

The next week I went out shopping with my mom and replaced the hideous dresses with a cute little skirt suit and a cute shirt/sweater top from Walmart. Hurrah. So I guess it didn't turn out as bad as I'd thought...

I still owe my friend $150 but have yet to hang out with him since the window incident.