Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back At It!

Blogging again? After this long of Silence?!?  Don't mind if I do!

Has anything changed in the last 4-5 years? Sure! Tons! And I'm sure I will attempt to catch up with those stories as they are applicable.

Why are you bothering to restart blogging you might ask...

Well... I was recently restructured into the job seeking market and have been attempting to re-find myself and what I want out of life. Blogging is one of those things that I miss doing and would like to take another shot at.

Also, my son has recently started 1st grade. I know! They Grow up quick don't they? See earlier posts for baby pix. Anyway, his teacher wants to start a blog and I thought I might offer some help but mainly it made me think about this one.

Hope to entertain anyone who decides to visit. I make no promises as after going through the life of my blog I've discovered I've made ALOT of posts about picking it back up or neglecting it for a while. But, I will try to be as Entertaining as I can while I'm here. =)