Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random things, et cetera

Ok I guess normally you get tagged to do this and then you tag other people to. But I agree with the others who have said that's just silly and do it if you wanna soooo here goes. 25 Random little known facts about me.

1. I know how to do wood staining/burning, etch glass, and make chain mail.
2. I can't drink soda anymore... I know... Cokegirl can't drink coke... It's the bubbles...
3. I play lots of video games and have 50 different characters in WoW
4. A couple years ago I lost 150 lbs. And no I didn't breakup with/kill anyone. LoL
5. I'm a Member of the Century Club (it's a game where you drink 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes)
6. I can recite the entire movie of "The Princess Bride"
7. I write poetry.
8. I used to be in Chior, Speech and Debate And Orchestra.
9. I loved Pickles BEFORE I got pregnant.
10. I can't ride a bike, roller skate, or ice skate.
11. I've never been off the continent despite having visited All over the US, Canada, and Mexico.
12. I'm allergic to Oxygen Masks... At least the ones they put on you at the dentist office and in ambulances.
13. I worked Halloween Haunt at Knott's Berry Farm several years in a row as a Monster.
14. I made 2 people puke, at least 20 piss their pants, 5 fall down the stairs and 1 crap their pants the last year I worked Haunt.
15. Can't stand the smell of Tuna (Cooked or Salad form. Raw is fine. Won't eat it though)
16. Allergic to smelt eggs.
17. My natural hair color is infact Dark Brown/Black w/ red highlights underneath.
18. I've only ever been bowling 1 time.
19. Never lived outside of Orange County.
20. I have a Blog! Which isn't really little known but it certainly seems like it is since no one visits.
21. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Voice Over person for cartoons or a Mathematician.
22. When I started working at Linksys I thought I'd only be here 6 months before moving on to a better job. It's now been 6 years.
23. I play D&D and other Dice/Tabletop Roleplaying games.
24. Been in a Hurricane (though it was reclassified as a Tropical storm the next day).
25. I can count to 20 in 5 different languages but can only speak/write/understand 1 fluently.