Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Quick summary of the weekend since I seem to have been neglecting my blog as of late.

Friday - Went to dinner with my Parents, Sister, Brother-in-law and Niece for my Sister's b-day. Even though her B-day is like a month away but our parents are going to be out of town (as usual) on her actual B-day and for 1 week before and after. Then with everyone being so busy it was work trying to even get this time scheduled. ANYWAY... We went to Amazon Brazilian BBQ in Fullerton. mmmmmmm... that place was awesome. Very nice atmosphere and yummy food. I'd give it an A.

Saturday -
First we went to my company picnic. Which was surprisingly fun. Decent food this year, hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, etc. No I didn't participate in the Bake off... It was baby's first picnic and I got to show him off though. He did quite well too.
See him eyeing the hotdog.


Then we went to my parents house to do laundry. At which point my mom ran off with my baby and decided to give us baby sitting we didn't ask for. Which worked out since we had a party to go to anyway.

Next we headed to my friend Jiggy's house warming party. Luckily it was right down the street from my parent's. So after a run to BevMo we headed down there and hung out with a bunch of people we don't know and ate more food. Hurrah! Really nice house and they got a cute puppy recently, who we must introduce to Aggro.

Sunday - We spent relaxing at home for the most part. Some reading... Some WoW... Same ol' Same ol'.