Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Latest Poem

Hey Guys... Got inspired today to write a poem. I'm putting up some pictures that I felt matched the mood of it. I just found these on the internet so I don't mean to take credit for anyone's photography. Once I have a real camera I'm going to try to take pictures of my own.

"Abandon"


I remember when I had a home,
all I wanted was to wander and roam.
But I escaped and now I'm free...
yet my home is all I wish to see.

I miss the warmth and the love,
I miss the 4walls and the roof above.
Being out here I thought was my dream...
Just don't understand now what can it mean.


Alone in the world just feels so wrong,
can't go home when there's nowhere you belong.
No one to love me no one to care...
I need to show I need to share.

At first I felt angry and double crossed,
but now just so alone and so lost.
Laying out here the world seems empty and cold...
And my old life I should never have sold.

Whatever I did that made you let me go,
I am so sorry if only you could know.
I see now that it's family not freedom I lack...
Please won't you find me and bring me back?