Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Post

Ok. So I'm a bit new at this whole blogging thing. Out of boredom I've decided to start my own rather than continuing to hit the refresh button on friend's and family's blogs in hopes there is something to comment on.

Who am I and why should you read?

Well... I'm a geeky gamer girl from So. Cal.
As for why you'd read my blog? I have no idea... other than your insanity and/or boredom being on the edge of overwhelming you.

If that's not enough... Well here's a summary of me stolen from my myspace.


What Johnny the Homicidal Maniac character are you?




You're Nny! You're psychotic and kind of evil, but somewhere in there is an emotion. Good luck finding it.
Take this quiz!






You Will Die at Age 91



Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.

You're poised to live a long, healthy life.





You Will Be a Very Cool Parent



Maybe a little too cool, in fact.

You know that being a kid is tough, and you want to give your kids a ton of independence.

But there is a fine line between being understanding and rejecting all discipline.

You need to remember to be the parent, or else you'll let your kids rule your life.






Your Personality Is Like Acid



A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!





You Are 13% Pure



You're definitely not pure. In fact, you may be one of the most evil people who's ever lived.

Remember, good little girls and boys go to heaven. But bad little girls and boys go everywhere!


Photobucket
Questionable Content