Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade

So another year passes and once again I attend LoJ!
Yes I know I'm running a bit behind since that was like... Saturday. Anyway. It was lots of fun as usual. Lots of awesome costumes and performances. Several bands though one had this singer that really needed to just stop singing and let the music play. And some dancers as usual. There was even a ribbon dancer! Though not quite as good as some of the others I've seen she didn't do half bad.

Unfortunately my Sister and Bro-in-law didn't have as much fun as I was hoping they would. Since first this beautiful mask I bought my sister never showed!! They got harassed by security And never managed to find us.

We ended up hanging out with our good friends Mark, Eddie, and Eddie's Girly.



This is of me, Patrick and our friend Eddie.
If you like My mask visit Angel Masks
If you like My Hubby's mask visit Leather Masks
If you like Eddie's... well... Good luck with that ;-)

If you're interested in possibly attending, finding out more about it or just seeing more pictures and fun costumes. Go to the official LoJ website.