Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Huh... Weird

So California disability apparently did the same thing to me they did to Patrick when he filed for Unemployment. They had the wrong name and SS# for my application (how the hell does that happen?). Luckily my company has an awesome Disability Insurance company so they got it all cleared up for me. Hurrah!

And Ironically... they had Under estimated what I qualified for... So I'm supposed to receive some supplement check for the difference that I should have received while I was out. Maybe I won't sink into bankruptcy as quickly as I'd previously thought.

On a side note... I am still annoyed that UPS has yet to arrive at my house... STILL!!!

Oh and as an amendment to my previous statements of hating Government workers and my thoughts on their gene pool and mental status... This only applies to those government jobs that don't appear to require schooling (Like actual school not like Training/Boot camp for retards) and are the organizations that you can't avoid.. Like the DMV... and Disability... So this does not apply to people like Teachers (Though I 'm pretty sure the percentage is just lower in this category), Juvi Correctional Officers (Though they seem to all be crazy, heh) and UC IT Depts (*cough* Happy now Zack? *cough*)